Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just ordered a 2023 BRZ Limited yesterday up here in Alaska and joined the forum today.
I'm interested in any and all input on installing a smaller wheel and tire for winter snow conditions. Using the stock 18" in the summer months.
Thank you, I hope to contribute also

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello, I just ordered a 2023 BRZ Limited yesterday up here in Alaska and joined the forum today.
I'm interested in any and all input on installing a smaller wheel and tire for winter snow conditions. Using the stock 18" in the summer months.
Thank you, I hope to contribute also
Update, I got intel that smallest would be 205/55R16 on 2012 to 2021 years

·
Registered
4 Posts
My brother purchased 16X7 ENKEI PERFORMANCE EDR9 BRIGHT SIL and 195/50R-16 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80, mounted and balanced from Tire Rack. He loves riding a bike and driving mountains to ride every month. He put one wheel on to make sure there was clearance for the Brembos up front and all is well.
He bought them in June and Tire Rack called him to ask if he meant to buy snow tires in June.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We've got a '15, but run 16" Sparcos with Blizzaks in the winter. We're not Alaska, but do get a fair amount of snow (though not the fluffy stuff you can get up there!)

Heh. Tire Rack is pretty funny sometimes when they check to confirm you really meant to do something a bit unusual. :D It's also part of the service that makes them our main wheel/tire supplier though too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts