Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE CALL TRENT NICHOLS AT 520-441-3977 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WANT AN OTD QUOTE!

We have two BRZ's that are not yet spoken for coming in to Tucson Subaru this week. Here is the info:

2013 Subaru BRZ 2.0 Limited
Manual Transmission
WR Blue Pearl
Popular Package 1B
Chrome Fuel Door Cover
Rear Bumper Underskirt
MSRP: 29,707

and

2013 Subaru BRZ 2.0 Limited
Automatic Transmission
Dark Gray Metallic
Popular Package 1B
Chrome Fuel Door Cover
Rear Bumper Underskirt
MSRP: 30,807

We are selling these for MSRP plus tax, title & license and $399 doc fee. If you are interested in purchasing one of these we have some great advantages:

1. No long wait
2. You know EXACTLY what you are getting
3. NO DEALER MARK UPS OR MARKET ADJUSTMENTS (ADDENDUMS)
4. NO DEALER ADDED PACKAGES OR EQUIPMENT

We would do a credit application CLICK HERE FOR PRE-APPROVAL and take a $500 fully refundable deposit if you are interested.

PLEASE CALL TRENT NICHOLS AT 520-441-3977 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WANT AN OTD QUOTE!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE TO THE ABOVE POST:

Dark Gray Metallic is no longer available. We only have the WR Blue Pearl left. ETA Date: 06/21/2012

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We do still have the WR Blue with 6 Speed Manual Transmission available. We are working deals on them, but no deposit has been placed yet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Argh! Wish I'd seen this. I was just in Vegas, I would've gladly hopped a short flight to Tucson to pick up a WRB BRZ!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JULY 24, 2012

We just found out that Subaru has allocated to us an extra BRZ:

2013 Subaru BRZ
Satin White Pearl
Limited
Automatic Transmission
Popular Package 1B

MSRP: $29,907
ETA: Month of September 2012

We have the info so early that Subaru may still be adding equipment to the car which could make the MSRP raise slightly, but not significantly. The demand is so high right now that this vehicle will be taken by the end of the day as every employee at the store is reaching out to all their BRZ customer right now since we are sold out for the year.

Tucson Subaru does not add any additional adds that you have to pay for on the car nor do we add any type of market adjustment to raise the price. The vehicle will be selling for just MSRP plus TTL. If you would like to place a fully refundable deposit of $500 on this vehicle to guarantee it for yourself, please call Trent Nichols at 520-441-3977 right away. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts