Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First look at the Subaru BRZ Black Edition Concept by PROVA!! More pictures to come, stay tuned :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
someone really needs to take note of the Subaru BRZ black edition specs on the windshield, here's what i have to add, crappy pic\\

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do like the center exhaust, removal of that gaudy red triangle is a must. Now if there was a way to remove that giant black piece at the top of the grill opening......

·
Registered
312 Posts
I like the black edition and Prova is a huge tuner for Subaru but common guys loose the wing. I find that the Wing on this Subaru is terrible!

the over all kit i love but the rims also do seem a little small, and ugly not a huge fan of what seems to be the new Enki Fujin wheels.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can't believe no one mentioned the AccessPort sitting on the dash board. Something tells me it will be a little while before one is available.

·
Registered
326 Posts
A very nice looks of BRZ....:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Am I the only one who hates this? The interior is okay, but I don't like anything they did with the exterior. The hood scoops are awful, the spoiler is even worse. I am usually a fan of center exhaust, but this one was not executed well. Being an owner of a black BRZ, I am offended by this atrocity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts