Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one beautiful Galaxy Blue BRZ in stock!!! If interested please call 951-999-5907 and ask for Eddie. Pictures upon request.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You forgot this and also the person that pre-ordered this car talked to the sales manager about two weeks ago and it would be offer at MSRP and only today (the day after they posted this) the called the person who ordered this vehicle. It wasn't until the person got there, you let them know about the $5,000 markup. I forgot to mention that you posted on this forum and craigslist the day before even trying to contact the person who actually ordered it. Very, very, very shady

543365_4081878974288_1501986964_3472443_1199579519_n.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
5k markup is so WRONG.

with that 5g, you could go buy a nice example SVX (the original BR-z) and it was a 37k car in 1997 new, with AWD standard..

I think like 70% of BR-Z purchases will go to former SVX owners, and most will trade them the day they make it AWD. The remaining %, 20% will go to other former SSubaru owners of the WRX like, and 10% will go to spoiled rich kids who will race and wreck them.....good for me i buy wrecks and fix em.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The worse thing is this douche Eddie (South Coast Subaru in Costa Mesa) first went to craigslist and the forum to sell a BRZ without even notifying the original person that ordered the car to let them know that the car arrived . That to me shows the intention no care for actually pleasing their original customer (very un-Japanese). You go to Japan, customer is always right (as long as the business is open. Once they close, everyone GTFO exactly at the time is on the door. I LIKE THAT!!!) Then on the second item of the being mark up is scandalous, but that dealership is trying to take advantage of anyone even though they agree verbally to MSRP, while at the last moment they will switch without prior notification. In actuality ordering a car means nothing to them as far as providing some type of initial cash offering (although that is refundable) along with a basic customer support just to get a product into their showroom and at that point, everything is forgotten and the only goal is to sell to the highest bidder at that moment. They just push anyone away if they see a dollar sign, even though initially they acted to please this one customer, but in reality, they are dishonest and dishonorable. This is very disgraceful and very hard to accept for a Japanese company to admit that the people that works for them, and trust me I actually was raised as a child in that way of thinking so this life must be made up to have enough dignity to and the only thing of true value is a one's words, honor, and integrity, and everything outside has little to no value. The dealership already assumed that the consumer would let off and be very passive. However you are dealing with engineers where we read previous studies, other opinions, local/state/federal laws/codes/specifications, market situation, socialize, and many other things. Hell I am writing this drunk off my ass right now because I know I have much more than this to say, but unfortunately my mind is blah (if you come back, some of that blah will definitely disappear). Worse comes to worse in the end, my friend also has an FRS on order as a backup (on the side note they bought vanity plates that is exclusive to certain company instead of chassis.... So if any one know a MT BRZ waiting to be picked up that has no buyer at MSRP, let me know, because i might know the person that will want it) but the Asian me will refuse you get anything greater than MSRP+ delivery (as stated by mfr site)... If anything is higher than MSRP (also im sorry etching on windows has no value for me), let us know...

Now going to the etching, that VIN is written on most important things (i.e. ecu, instrument cluster, doors, hood, fenders, trunk, or anything else that might fly of in an accident). So getting the etching only usually means mirrors and windows, or things that are not the most sought after components from the car gets additional marking because everything else suffices. Something that completely outside of the major controls, obvious visual items, or mechanics, the other parts rarely gets marked from factory and during etching. Seriously who steals a motor mount or individual sensors (even ones that fail often, and I had a VW so I know that side of sensor failing). So the windows are etched, maybe include $600+ as part of your mark up. if you want, however that was not something requested or informed to by the person who ordered the car.

Now that 3M, I deal with a lot of different Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Corp products (that is how I currently see this company on many of my material specifications at work, but they are also known as 3M). So tell me approximately quantity of each chemical per vehicle and I will be more than happy to calculate all that to show a very nice net profit which also accounts for all overhead, not just material. I also deal with lean manufacturing so I can even help you implement that into your facility to cut costs while still maintaining a good product. I know how much many of their products cost and how much of an area would constitute for these chemicals, so I am intrigued by which chemicals are used (anyways the person that order this car is an environmental conscience person so certain one chemical might not be worthwhile into their eyes to not be included. Plus this day and age with all the chemicals in the manufacturing process, especially higher levels of carcinogens in interior components, introducing more chemicals by any party must be at full disclosure to promote consumer awareness.

I understand you are in the business to make money, but making money by lying, deceiving, and never being straight forward with your customer is something I know Fuji Heavy Industries, and most other Japanese businesses, would find disturbing. How you represent Subaru is very disgracefully and should not be the practice of any successful company (especially this day and age with the amounts of knowledge and information so easily obtained). Good Day!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am not here to judge, but we all know whether we admit it or not. "You do wrong; then wrong comes back 7 fold."

·
Registered
21 Posts
What's crazy is I think there is someone out there that would pay it. That's just crazy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
As of two hours ago, car is still physically there. It's just a shame that this dealership is dragging Subaru's name through the mud just for a minimal gain in the short term, but they will build a reputation for consumers to steer clear from, causing it to have higher loss in the long run. This day and age with social media the way it is, this information is easier pass on to other consumers. When look for a place to eat, a lot people go through Yelp and similar sites. When your car breaks down, a lot people go to the forums to ask where they should go. Word is easier to spread nowadays to so it will keep the power to the consumer. Also I currently have a preorder from Renick in Fullerton and mine is MSRP. Timmons is $2000 markup, Puente Hills is $3000 markup, and Eddie emailed me back saying that their markup is the lowest. If their was incentives tax+registration and 0% APR, then it might be a different story. This dealership just got people to come into their doors to front up some cash to generate a VON, but their intention was jack it up so the original person that ordered it would not want to pay the markup so then they can sell to the highest bidder. Hence why they said it was for sale on CL and here before notifying the original person who ordered it. This is unethical by not fully disclosing the terms and conditions on the order.

Also I am going to advise the original person that placed the order to file a complaint through SoA about this dealership

·
Registered
12 Posts
And I thought a $2K "market adjustment" in the Nothern CA area was laughable. Thanks for alerting us to this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts