Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
This looks more like a promo booklet at autoshows than a real catalog. I mean it doesn't have detail info, color options/swatches, etc.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yes, these are Detroit Auto Show hand outs. Spoke to the people at the show and they are clueless as to when the ordering information will hit dealers. The ordering is expected no earlier than May. Not sure on deliveries and dates. I called 2 local Sub dealers and they had no clue. The auto show in Pittsburgh in 3 weeks is going to have a BRZ and I hope you can sit in it.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
They should be handing these out at all local autoshows. I read that they were handing these out and the montreal auto show as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It has to be a leak no way will the brouchers for the car come out this ealy when they haven't even officially announced a price point for the car.

But great find i really want to start going into every subaru dealership and look for the BRZ laying around and see if im able to get one out for a drive!

·
Registered
84 Posts
So there are 3 trims in Japan? Looks like the autoresize is broken. The photos are all too small to read.
3 trims, seems like it. To see the brochure scans properly I right click on them and click on "view image" that should help!

It has to be a leak no way will the brouchers for the car come out this ealy when they haven't even officially announced a price point for the car.

But great find i really want to start going into every subaru dealership and look for the BRZ laying around and see if im able to get one out for a drive!
yea it's a leak lol sorry if i didn't mention that, Subaru would be crazy to release the official brochure now. I'll try to find more of this stuff stay tuned :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Even with these scans the Japanese one seems way more in-depth than the USDM ones...

But i guess we don't have as many options as the Japanese market BRZ.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts