Subaru BRZ Forum banner

2013 Subaru BRZ Brochure Scans!!

7K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  brianch 
#1 ·
Official Subaru BRZ Brochure for the U.S. Spec Subaru BRZ:

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes, these are Detroit Auto Show hand outs. Spoke to the people at the show and they are clueless as to when the ordering information will hit dealers. The ordering is expected no earlier than May. Not sure on deliveries and dates. I called 2 local Sub dealers and they had no clue. The auto show in Pittsburgh in 3 weeks is going to have a BRZ and I hope you can sit in it.

#15 ·
3 trims, seems like it. To see the brochure scans properly I right click on them and click on "view image" that should help!

It has to be a leak no way will the brouchers for the car come out this ealy when they haven't even officially announced a price point for the car.

But great find i really want to start going into every subaru dealership and look for the BRZ laying around and see if im able to get one out for a drive!
yea it's a leak lol sorry if i didn't mention that, Subaru would be crazy to release the official brochure now. I'll try to find more of this stuff stay tuned :D

#14 ·
It has to be a leak no way will the brouchers for the car come out this ealy when they haven't even officially announced a price point for the car.

But great find i really want to start going into every subaru dealership and look for the BRZ laying around and see if im able to get one out for a drive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.