I traded in my 2016 BRZ and the dealership took the aftermarket wheels and new all-season tires.
These are the original wheels that came on the car new and were only used about 6 months a year. Three (3) of the wheels have the original tires that came on the car, Michelin Primacy HP summer tires, 215/45r17. They have about 18,000 miles on them, but are date coded 2015, so they're getting a little old. They do have about 5/32” of tread left. One tire had been replaced due to a rogue nail; the new tire is dated 2017 and has about 7/32” of tread left.

The wheels are in great shape. There are a few minor scuffs and scratches, but overall look really good. I believe they are painted in dark charcoal with machined accents.
All (4) center caps are present and are in great condition as well. The wheels still have the original TPMS sensors installed, and they were working as of last fall.

Also included are some extra goodies:
  • a full set of OEM acorn lug nuts (actually 21, there's (1) extra), as well as (4) wheel locks with matching socket
  • a set of (4) tire storage bags from Tire Rack
- a TPMS “Quickset” tool that allows easy storage and swapping of winter and summer wheel TPMS sensor codes.
I can deliver them within a reasonable distance of Marietta, GA . Asking $50 for all the items listed.

Email me at: [email protected]