Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just purchased a new 2020 BRZ Limited in manual transmission. I read the manuals, but there was no mention of the gear indicator feature. I see several tutorials online for displaying which gear the BRZ/FR-S/86 is in, but they are all for older models (~2013). These tutorials do not work for my car.

Does anyone know if this feature exists in newer models? If it does exist, how do I display the gear indicator in a 2020 BRZ?

Thank you,
Poonhog

·
Super Moderator
25 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! To display the gear indicator you need to scroll in your dash display and you will find the gear indicator there. It's a neat feature, I wonder why it was not set up like that from factory.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I just purchased a new 2020 BRZ Limited in manual transmission. I read the manuals, but there was no mention of the gear indicator feature. I see several tutorials online for displaying which gear the BRZ/FR-S/86 is in, but they are all for older models (~2013). These tutorials do not work for my car.

Does anyone know if this feature exists in newer models? If it does exist, how do I display the gear indicator in a 2020 BRZ?

Thank you,
Poonhog
Was on my 2017 and is on my 2020.
It's on page 228 of the manual:
1596172725926.png

1 - 3 of 3 Posts