Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This forum has so little traffic, I feel like it is my personal forum...HaHa. Is there anybody that is a member here and NOT a member of any of the other forums out there? If so, this is for you!
I finally mounted a duckbill spoiler. I always thought that Subaru should have included the spoiler in their higher-end model like Toyota.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

· Registered
8 Posts
it’s crickets, nothing but silence 😂 unfortuanly the BRZ population isn‘t large enough to support a successful discussions platform like others I’m a member of… 🥲 suppose they tap Toyotas… btw, nice spoiler….

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it’s crickets, nothing but silence 😂 unfortuanly the BRZ population isn‘t large enough to support a successful discussions platform like others I’m a member of… 🥲 suppose they tap Toyotas… btw, nice spoiler….
I agree. This forum may be too specialized. Thanks, bruh! I thought it turned out nice.

Looks great! Is this a gr86 part? Or did you find it somewhere else?
I got it from Suma Performance. You have to select your color, and they paint it to match.

· Registered
2 Posts
I'll join your population!

Long time Ferrarichat, Rennlist, NSXPrime, 718Forum member...I just bought a new BRZ for my son. It's at the port and we should pick it up very soon. I'm almost more excited about this than my last Ferrari.

Deciding between adding the Subaru spoiler or a duckbill...

· Registered
24 Posts
I'll join your population!

Long time Ferrarichat, Rennlist, NSXPrime, 718Forum member...I just bought a new BRZ for my son. It's at the port and we should pick it up very soon. I'm almost more excited about this than my last Ferrari.

Deciding between adding the Subaru spoiler or a duckbill...
I kinda like the subaru spoiler.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts