Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
just lowered my brz(black) on eibach sport line springs.. i kind of like the look with stock 17's and am really considering swapping over my brand new tires to a new set of wheels. Anyone have any recommendations on any 17's? Trying to keep the wheels under a grand.. style of wheels that i like are the rota torque and g-force. I know the wider the wheel the more concave the rim.. but im not looking for a staggered look.. i would like to rotate my tires. so preferably 17x7.5
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah those look cool just wanted to try and avoid stretching the stock tire too much..
Most likely just end up getting bigger wheels and tires and dish out the cash :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im in the oposite boat. I converted my wrx to winter only car and had some virtually brand new continental DW tires in 245's that are worlds better then the stock brz tires but to wide for the stock rims. So picking up some wider rims for the tires. Going with the enkei kojin

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am thinking about ordering those springs but my tires are pretty wide. Do you think that i will rub with 225 in the front and 275 in the rear?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts