Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was a first gen buyer of a super sweet GBS Limited - MT. Picked it up in the summer of 2012 and still have it with just about 40K miles. Just curious to see if anyone else has held on to their car as well or have y'all moved on to other/newer models of the car?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was a first gen buyer of a super sweet GBS Limited - MT. Picked it up in the summer of 2012 and still have it with just about 40K miles. Just curious to see if anyone else has held on to their car as well or have y'all moved on to other/newer models of the car?
Still have my WRB. Got it 12.24.2012. 26K miles on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Still have mine may 2012. 199150 and going strong. First clutch went at 100000. Probably my fault. Went through a lot of tires during that stretch. Rear taillight just started filling with water again . Other then that, great car

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still have mine, very much a weekend car for me as i use public transit to commute. I have the gray one that has about 11k miles :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
GBS '13. Just under 50k here. The recall issues almost caused me to sell it.... went to and from the dealer 3 times with a lot of trouble. The last visit they essentially rebuilt the engine after a spun bearing trashed the insides. Still love the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still have mine may 2012. 199150 and going strong. First clutch went at 100000. Probably my fault. Went through a lot of tires during that stretch. Rear taillight just started filling with water again . Other then that, great car
Just had major service after finally getting valve springs done
Full brake job ( first )
Both rear hubs And axels shot
Plugs
Serpentine belt
Rear seals
Clutch at 120000
Coolant flush
Next will be trans as synchros are crunching !

·
Registered
162 Posts
drilled at lowest point very tiny hole and another on top, under cover of sheet metal.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oct 2012 WRB limited 168000 miles. 3 clutches with long stories. Fuel gage problem fixed myself. couple of Ignition coils. Scared of getting valve spring recall done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts