Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything more about the new Gen coming out after this years model run?
I've heard/read many different versions, 260+ turbo, 217 non-turbo, big changes, minimal changes, etc.
Not sure what to believe right now? Thanks for any insight.

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
There are quite a few articles online that are available daily however I don't think they actually released the actual information on the new engine. I think it likely be the same engine as the Ascent...2.4L Turbocharged. Also some pictures have been leaked. I think this generation actually looks nice than the next.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone heard anything more about the new Gen coming out after this years model run?
I've heard/read many different versions, 260+ turbo, 217 non-turbo, big changes, minimal changes, etc.
Not sure what to believe right now? Thanks for any insight.
I heard they were coming up with two different models. One which will be NA about 217HP with possible turbo version that will use the same 2.4L turbo engine of the Ascent or Forester. Nothing has been confirmed. There are very few design changes, front end/back end. For the price difference, you can upgrade the NA to Turbo with higher HP numbers. These cars are made to be modified in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts