Rumble v2.4. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Deep, aggressive BOXER® tone
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Catback Exhausts
- Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the FA24
- 5” double-walled, slash-cut available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” & 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Max gains of 2 hp and 1 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Conversion Kits available - easily switch between editions
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes flow
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition Catback is for drivers who like their BOXER rumble to be deep, hearty, and full of crackles all without any interior drone at cruising speeds. Comprised of 3” and 2.5” T304L stainless steel with a hefty wall thickness of .065”, the Touring Edition features a bullet-style resonator in the mid-pipe and a set of patented 180 Technology® resonators residing in the rear to decimate any drone-prone frequencies from the exhaust note while keeping the flow of power uninterrupted. Thanks to the design and construction of 180 Technology® resonators, the internals will not break down and degrade over time causing tone change. Full-bodied rumble for life from the point of installation.
This configuration provides the best ratio of interior refinement and exterior rumble on the market.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the FA24 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those looking to crank it to 11 with no intention of turning it down, Track Edition is your dose of steel.
The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering from the Touring Edition, and the bullet-style resonator in the mid-pipe, minus AWE’s drone-canceling 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. The result? FA24 rumble with minimal filter, both in and out of the cabin, at all speeds.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 5” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 5” slash-cut diamond black tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two 5” double-walled slash-cut tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.