Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my build thread for my brz and 240sx

2013 Subaru Brz
I don't have much planned for her but I have a white grip royal and nrg quick release on order.
I plan to put rims on, lower, anything else I see that want lol. Nothing big since it's my daily and I have the 240 for fun.

1993 240sx with a brand new ka24de
It's lowered on Isis pro coilovers, Isis full exhaust to a no name header(super loud), spl solid subframe bushings, and a few other miner things done.
I am currently in the process of taking the head off to get a 3 angle valve job and a cosmetic head gasket for the t28 turbo I'm mounting on.

I'll post picture of everything when I get home!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a problem guy. Just bought arp head studs for my 240, halo grip royal steering wheel with a v2.8 quick release and adapter hub for my brz.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly when I bought them I wasn't thinking about that but I have double checked and my hub is coming with resistors to solve all of those problems. But I did realize I forgot to order a horn-__- so I just order one last night lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I finally have my Grip Royal Steering wheel and NRG quick release installed! I love the way it looks and how it came out. The only problem I have is how close the steering wheel is to me. Im pretty tall and have long arms. The Splash adapter hub just made it way to close. Im going to have to switch it out with a short hub eventually but for now it gets the job done and looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts