Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo whats up just picked up my white 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited last week! It was used with 12000 miles but a great car! I daily the brz and drift a 93 240sx. That's how my name got started. BRZ is the beauty and my 240 is the beast. Im located in Jacksonville, Fl area! I dont have to many plans for the brz just yet. Other than rims, exhaust, and some suspension work it'll stay pretty much stock. My 240 has a brand new ka with high compression heads and a mild cam (nothing fancy), isis pro coilovers and suspension arm package, 4-1 header to straight pipes back, and few other parts. I'll get a picture up here in a few of my cars!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Used with 12k miles. How much did you pay? Finance? If you don't mind me asking. I'd like to find out as much info. as possible. Mostly because I am just nineteen years and I am looking for the best deal possible. I live in Miami, FL!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I"ll be sure to get some pictures up! My 240 isnt all that clean at all.. Its a race car not a show car by any means hah but that doesnt bother me! I would agree the brz is kinda like my 240 in many ways but also has its differences. I havent had the chance to really slide the brz, trying to leave that for the 240 just to keep it clean and nice but the little bit I have its a blast.

Oh and Danielle Im 19 as well and picked mine up for 25,000 and tax tag and title for 29300 out the door. I pay 450 a month for 5 years but thats changing next year when I refinance it. I had no previous credit so my parents co signed and then after a year Im going back and getting on my own loan. Age doesnt mean much as long as you balance you budget correctly and dont get in over your head. Dont forget to factor in insurance. I pay almost 400 a month just because the car is a 2013, financed(full coverage), and how young I am.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Makes perfect sense. That is my exact dilemma right now. I just opened my credit card account to start building, but I know it won't make much of use until at least 6 months. I don't want to wait that long because I am dying for this car! I wasn't aware that after being co-signed, I'm able to refinance under my own name?? Didn't know that. Thank you for this information! Congrats on your car =)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just make sure you make every payment on time! and you'll be just fine with refinancing! Thanks and good luck on finding a car! Best of luck man!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im 20, same boat. BUT! I bought and paid off a 2007 Impreza 2.5i in one year. My credit is dam good. I got a 4 year loan at 3.2%apr. I pay 330 a month. Bad news is my insurance is 350 a month... Ive never had an accident or a ticket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts