Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It’s been two years since Toyota first revealed the FT-86 concept, and after numerous leaks, even even more concept teasers, the production version of the most highly anticipated car in years has been revealed. The very first photos of the production model also come with an announcement of the car’s name: the GT 86.
See all the photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hopefully subaru will come out with blue trim to match Subaru colours
Heated seats great for when it gets cold in the uk
Dashboard looks great
Triple gauge pack nice

Overall this Toyota /Subaru car is going to be winner

·
Registered
19 Posts
a lot of things i dont like about the gt86... i know it's not US spec but
placing all my hope in the BRZ STI

·
Registered
17 Posts
haha its a Toyota what do you expect. but then again the Scion version might be more appealing. but the subaru version should be great !

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes I like the rawness and image of the Subaru better

Raw power and thrown back into the seats and wizz round the corners rather then the look I've got a hairy chest and medallion and try a Toyota sports car image

Flame suit on :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
haha its a Toyota what do you expect. but then again the Scion version might be more appealing. but the subaru version should be great !
no offense but why would Scion version be more appealing? I'd think the Toyota version with some kinda sport trim might be better than Scion's monospec trim level

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I like the rawness and image of the Subaru better

Raw power and thrown back into the seats and wizz round the corners rather then the look I've got a hairy chest and medallion and try a Toyota sports car image

Flame suit on :D
I'm all for the BRZ, but why do you assume the power of the BRZ will "throw you back in your seat" and the GT-86 will not? Same car. Also, if someone thinks that about a guy driving an 86, why would they not think the same about someone driving an IDENTICAL car with a different badge? If BRZ has "raw power", then so does the 86. A=C and B=C, therefore A=B.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm all for the BRZ, but why do you assume the power of the BRZ will "throw you back in your seat" and the GT-86 will not? Same car. Also, if someone thinks that about a guy driving an 86, why would they not think the same about someone driving an IDENTICAL car with a different badge? If BRZ has "raw power", then so does the 86. A=C and B=C, therefore A=B.
You do know that post was from 4 months ago right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts