Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, great to find a community developing around this car.

My wife and I have been subi drivers for a long time, but for the last year or so I've been wanting something a little more fun . I do have a classic sports car but needed something with a roof and the ability to drop my two kids at school in the mornings, a job I enjoy. Looked hard at some four seaters ( 911 etc) but I'm so used to not having to spend thousands for servicing and repairs, hadn't pulled the trigger when a small article in a local paper introduced me to my next car, the BRZ!!

Love reading the reviews and speculation and enjoying the wait for this new machine.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
welcome!

The BRZ should do the job, rear seats are kinda small for adults but i don't see an issue with fitting a small child in the back. We have quite a few threads on here discussing the BRZ interior, you might want to check them out.

Any pic's of your classic sports car?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome brzed. I use to watch a TV show on SpeedTV showing classic cars, I think I've seen one like yours on the show. Whats the make and model?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey brzed thats awesome. I'm in South Australia and put a deposit down but haven't heard anything from my dealer, not yet anyway. What state are you in?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks brzed, i'll have to give my dealer a call. How was your experience when you ordered your BRZ? Were you able to order any options?

I'd be interested to know as my dealership really didn't have any info they could offer me when i put down my deposit. They said that they only option was leather seats or cloth. They couldn't tell me anything else about the Australian spec, so i really don't know what will turn up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, no options. The dealer is pretty friendly with me (he's my client in other things), so we just signed and order form early on and left it to see what comes. All he knew was auto or manual, and likely a single spec version. As he said, if you don't want it or price is no good etc, he'll be rapt to have one on the floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts