Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone willing to share an image file of an SD card PN 86283CA630 with me? This is for a Fujitsu HU FA632US from a 2014 BRZ.

Long story short.... I lost the SD card of my car and now the HU unit won't load up without it (the battery was disconnected).
I want to try using a copied card before having to buy a replacement. I know the NAV map data cannot be read from copied cards... but I'd like to see if the HU reads the loading software from a copy. I tried already... but using a card from an older BRZ (PN 86283CA620). This appeared to have had some effect on the HU, but it didn't work :( Maybe the original card will.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
new owner of a 2014

Hey I just got my car 10/26/2015. I saw the SD card slot. I can take it and try and get you an image. Is their a page where you can download the latest firmware? I believe I saw mine to be on a OS from 2013...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there anyone willing to share an image file of an SD card PN 86283CA630 with me? This is for a Fujitsu HU FA632US from a 2014 BRZ.

Long story short.... I lost the SD card of my car and now the HU unit won't load up without it (the battery was disconnected).
I want to try using a copied card before having to buy a replacement. I know the NAV map data cannot be read from copied cards... but I'd like to see if the HU reads the loading software from a copy. I tried already... but using a card from an older BRZ (PN 86283CA620). This appeared to have had some effect on the HU, but it didn't work :( Maybe the original card will.

Thanks!
I know it has been a while since this was discussed but, any update? I also need the sd card files from a 2014 Subaru BRZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts