Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure it is on this forum somewhere but does anyone know 100% if the BRZ will be 5 x 100mm or 5 x 114.3mm lug pattern? Will the FR-S be the same? I know Subaru is always 5 x 100 but Toyota has been know to do both. I want to get some wheels lined up soon, but want to make sure I am looking at the right fitments. TY

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
5x100 is the bolt pattern. I wish it was 5x114.3, a lot of nice aftermarket wheels have a 5x114.3 bolt patten. Also used 5x114.3 Work, Rays, SSR, etc wheels can be bought with tires for under $2000. Balling wheels for cheap = WIn!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Blue on Gold

Amen to that...I really don't care for these rims. I had a blue STi and loved my Gold w/ polish lip rims. It's been awhile and can't remember what they were but gold on blue is sweetness. That is my first mod that I'm doing...new rims, possibly 18s but not sure yet. Do you recommend 18s or staying w/ 17s and possibly lowering later?

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel like immediate lowering or bigger rims is a must. I am just going to go with 18"s and hope it takes up the fender space. Want to get some miles on the stock suspension and keep it under warranty as long as I can hold out before I go crazy. Hopefully I'll get some good money for the stock rims on ebay:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ditto that. I'm going to put them up on Ebay or Craigslist and see what happens. Not too fond of the stock rims just like the STi stock BBS.

I feel like immediate lowering or bigger rims is a must. I am just going to go with 18"s and hope it takes up the fender space. Want to get some miles on the stock suspension and keep it under warranty as long as I can hold out before I go crazy. Hopefully I'll get some good money for the stock rims on ebay:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts