Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 BRZ MPG -- What kind of MPG are you getting now??

By the way what kind of actual MPG are people getting??

Automatic-?
Manual-?

AUTO vrs MANUAL

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping it be a little better. The sales people who I trust said I would get a little better than the legacy. I.e. Over 28 mpg. Subaruwrxfan claims 31 mpg on a manual. The auto trans should be a bit better. Btw the way I have an auto trans

·
Registered
37 Posts
On a green engine the on board gauge says 34-35 mpg with just fwy driving around 65 to 70 mph. I think the gauge is a little optimistic. :) Around town maybe 26 mpg. 6 spd manual.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far I have 200 miles on mine.... automatic. I just registered 27.6 mpg combined driving.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I now have 14 weeks done and more comfortable with the car. Mix driving with a little highway and it seems I now average around 23-24 mpg. On highway alone its easy to get 30 mpg and up. With this car I can't get slower than 120 km/h. Drive like a dream. That's a problem. You can't drive it like a Camry. It's calling you all the time to get going.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Automatics get much better highway mileage. I generally see 32 MPG city if I drive sensibly, and 26 if I don't. On the highway, I'll routinely see 42-45 MPG if I keep it at 60 or below. Around here that's not hard to do (unfortunately)!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Manual Transmission... City Driving 25-26 miles... Highway Driving 35-37 miles...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts