Subaru BRZ Forum banner
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  kansasken 
#1 ·
#2 ·
No offense (not shooting the messenger - shooting the message)....

...but if I lived my life using "about".....I'm about a millionaire, about married to a supermodel, about to retire, about to win the lottery, and about to take delivery of my BRZ in about a few days.

I'm about to go crazy with SOA pulling this crap...or soon I'll be doing an about-face on my order.

#5 ·
hey guys! latest news...

Ever since Toyota and Subaru first announced their plans to build an affordable, rear-wheel-drive sport coupe, the duo stated their intent to sell it with a base price of around $25,000.And they were true to their word, as a leaked document recently sent to Scion dealers reveals that the FR-S will officially start at $24,930 (including destination and handling). Subaru BRZ pricing hasn't been announced, but it's expected to be slightly higher due to a few more standard features. All told, the top-of-the-line BRZ Limited can be bought new for less than $30k. And in related FR-S/BRZ news, official EPA fuel efficiency numbers have just been announced.For manually-equipped models, expect to see a return of 22/30 mpg city/highway on premium fuel. If you opt for the automatic tranny, numbers are a bit better, coming in at 25/34 mpg city/highway.Just for comparison to its two closest rivals, the Mazda MX-5 equipped with a six-speed manual returns 21/28 mpg city/highway and the 2.0-liter Hyundai Genesis Coupe with a six-speed returns 21/30. Expect to see the Scion FR-S in dealerships very soon. The Subaru BRZ, which is being produced in limited numbers (around 6,000 units this year), will be arriving later this summer or early fall.

i know its not about the BRZ specifically but its close enough!

(from Carbuzz.com)

#6 ·
About...around...between...near...approximately...under...slightly more than...close to...ranging in the...starting from...just under...expected to be...somewhere...

Priced "AT"

I want "AT".

What is it "AT"?

Who is in charge of "AT"?

Why is it taking this long to come up with "AT"?

Subaru of America...where are you "AT"???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.