Subaru BRZ Forum banner

BRZ Price List with Invoice, Hold-Back

10K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  BRZPage 
#1 ·
Picked this up from my local dealer. Not sure if this is old news, but:

Text Font Parallel

See less See more
#7 ·
yea, don't think dealerships will budge from MSRP, if you don't buy some one else will, just be happy they didn't mark up 2-5k :).. plus for 25.5k you get a car with almost all the lastest technology possible,

i think thats a pretty decent deal. just compare and you'll see

#9 ·
Oddly enough my quote doesn't say anything about the destination and delivery fee. He itemized EVERYTHING I would pay for and specifically stated that this was all I would owe when receiving the car. Can he actually lump that into the MSRP without itemizing it? The Subaru website says MSRP + the fee.

#14 ·
thanks for the info this about what I expected. I am on the fence the scion is a fixe price with less and you get two years service. But being a previous subie owner and getting perks like nav and hids is nice if they don't gouge you. I might wait and see what costco can do on a price if it's even 500 off invoice I will get it over the scion. The nav I don't care for the hid's I do and I like how the subie looks more in pictures a brz in blue mm mmmmmm

#18 ·
If someone on a forum is ripping people for posting something that is somewhere else, they have too much time on their hands. They may need to get back to their Call of Duty server. Honestly, I have learned most of what I wanted to already on this forum from people who are know their shit. Who needs ft86? Plus...this site is BRZ specific...Scion douches stay away! j/k

#24 ·
There will not be any negotiating, It's not like anyone will be getting a discount. I guess to know how much the dealer will be profiting, and its not much. It would be lucky to just pay MSRP, because they will sell for more on the open market. I work for a dealer, and I would pay MSRP, happily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.