Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the concept photos it does look like the BRZ will look more round and similar to the traditional Subaru design then the FR-S FT86. Both the FR-S FT86 have very sleek exotic lines. With the FT86 being a bit more aggressive and the FR-S being more sleek. Do you guys think the BRZ will look plain compared to the FT-86 or FR-S?

Subaru was never known to have very exotic or extreme styling. The impreza is aggressive but is still formal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looking at the concept pictures subarus have gone for the more agressive look then the more rounded Toyota front end

No doubt Within a year there will be some great aftermarket grills and spoilers to make it look even better as tradion ally subaru owners like to tinker a bit :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
all the lines look a lot sharper than the toyota,

Though i'd love it to have an even sharper front end look, i remember seeing some of the rendering done by users and they just made the car look too soft and not aggressive at all!

·
Registered
187 Posts
After seeing the Subaru BRZ STi rendering it seems like the BRZ will be more of a "boxy" car unlike the FT86 & FR-S. I actually like the boxy look since it helps with the overall aggressive look. The BRZ STi renderings weren't too impressive but im looking forward to the LA Auto Show to see what the real life BRZ concept will look like.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Looking at the production model scion fr-s, it looks like another tc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVWz1Kl_Oc
I guess you can say that, but these days it's hard to keep a car completely different from everything else. Also I think it would be odd if the FR-S design didn't have a hint of previous and current Scion design features in it. So i see this as a good thing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts