• Yes

Votes: 41 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
5'10.5" @ 140lbs (scrawny but great for rock climbing!)

I bet I fit just fine :p. Also, I will race all of you guys and inch ahead because I'm such a featherweight :D.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm 6'4" and 260lbs and I have a larger frame. I sat in the BRZ this evening at the Washington Auto Show. I fit just fine in the car. The seat ratchets down to a pretty low position. I even had plenty of room for a helmet! I was very happy for that. :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm 6'4" and 260lbs and I have a larger frame. I sat in the BRZ this evening at the Washington Auto Show. I fit just fine in the car. The seat ratchets down to a pretty low position. I even had plenty of room for a helmet! I was very happy for that. :cool:
One thing that I think is going for us big guys is that we're used to the world being a touch too small. So whereas smaller people might think we'd feel cramped, we just feel like it's snug.

·
Registered
7 Posts
One thing that I think is going for us big guys is that we're used to the world being a touch too small. So whereas smaller people might think we'd feel cramped, we just feel like it's snug.
I'd say that's pretty accurate! It was snug, but not cramped, for sure. The one I sat in was an auto, and I couldn't drive it, so it was hard to judge if I really needed to be all the way back. I bet I would have had to put the seat up a notch or two to get the clutch in (if there were one). I could depress the throttle fully with the seat all the way back, though.

Here's a pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/6820603613/

·
Registered
1 Posts
6'4 185lbs. Went to the DC Auto show and was able to get in. I fit, but the shoulder and chest bolsters are really really snug. I'm sure for long trips it would get old fast. That said no hope of fitting anyone in the back seat. I have no idea what combo of little people would allow someone to get back there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to see if I could fit so I found a Scion to sit in (6"2 250lb). I did fit comfortably although getting in and out was a bit different. The thing I didn't like was the seat. What must be shoulder pads for small people poked into my shoulder blades. Dont' know if I can get used to that or if they would eventually wear down to my frame.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am 6' 5" and 210lbs and fit in the car just fine. I was able to drive a MT BRZ around the dealership block and no issues with engaging the clutching or getting on the throttle. There was not much head room and I don't think I could heel and toe the brake/gas. But with the seat all the way back and lowered nobody is sitting in the back seat, not even one of my kids (6/4/4months). My seat was within 2" of the rear seat. I might be able to get my baby's rear facing seat behind the passenger seat but don't know if anybody would be able to sit in front of him then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My husband is 6'3" 200LBS and he had no problems. He was concerned about that and he has a long torso, which made it impossible for him to even test drive some cars.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts