• Yes

Votes: 41 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm 6' - 250. I tried out an FRS, with no problem. My favorite car was an MR2, and the FRS/BRZ feels like it has much more room.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If your a big person, getting into a smaller car like the Subaru BRZ MIGHT be an issue for you. On Jalopnik they sent one of their editors at 6'3 & 200LBS to have a seat in the Subaru BRZ. It turns out that if your any bigger than him, a BRZ might not be for you!

So for the big question, Can you fit in a Subaru BRZ?

At 5'11, 180LBS it won't be a problem for me :cool:
If your a big person, getting into a smaller car like the Subaru BRZ MIGHT be an issue for you. On Jalopnik they sent one of their editors at 6'3 & 200LBS to have a seat in the Subaru BRZ. It turns out that if your any bigger than him, a BRZ might not be for you!

So for the big question, Can you fit in a Subaru BRZ?

At 5'11, 180LBS it won't be a problem for me :cool:
I’m 6’4” and a pre built guy at 240lbs, I fit fairly well, the issue with a lot of car reviewers is they don’t like low cars where as me and all my tall mates love them, they are actually easier and less awkward to get in an out of the standard height or even raised, it doesn’t sound like it makes sense but just body positioning and everything getting in and out. There’s plenty of leg room, depending on seat position it might feel a bit cramped, head rooms a bit meh it depends on seating position but overall you will fit.

with love from Australia

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a Miata and squeezed in so should be no problem?
Waiting for the 2022 so quite a wait. All good things worth the wait correct?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts