Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Dallas, TX. My first fun car was a Z32 300ZX, and my last "quick" car was a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC with GMS1. I have been looking forward to this car since it was first announced that Subie and Toyota were going to be working together a few years ago. I cannot wait to be back in a FR configured vehicle! The light weight of this vehicle is so appealing to me, I just hope they really do come out with an "STI" version. As I read through the forums some more I'm sure I will find out more details that I was unaware of. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Me too I already put down money to be the first owner locally. I actually have been following the program even longer than that, back to the beginning. They actually cancelled the program once, then chose to restart it in 07/08

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was my Cobalt SS

This was my 300ZX

Yeah I miss having RWD. I'm definitely going to be disappointed if Subaru doesn't put a turbo on the STI version of the BRZ though. I'm also about to purchase a Triumph Thruxton. Having been on dirt bikes since I was 5, I feel ready to try a street bike. I've also ridden my uncle's BMW and my cousin's Ducati bikes on a race track. Gotta love bikes and cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts