Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can post just fine with the app on my tablet but in the browser there is no text area in the quick reply box and the "reply to thread" doesn't work. I've tried 3 different computers and tried different browsers on each of them. Have you applied an update to the site recently that may have caused this?
I'm wondering how many other members may have the same issue but can't post to report it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
I couldn't post for a week or so. Sent an email to the site using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom left of the page.

·
Subaru BRZ Forum Admin
124 Posts
Hey guys,

Is it still not working for you. Everythingseems ok on my end. Can you let me know if you're still havig an issue with the reply function.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys,

Is it still not working for you. Everythingseems ok on my end. Can you let me know if you're still havig an issue with the reply function.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

Just a suggestion, but you might want to tell people how they can contact you if they can't post. PMs are also disabled, at least they were for me.

·
Subaru BRZ Forum Admin
124 Posts
Your pm's should be working and if posting and pms are unavailable the contact us link at the bottom of the page comes to us as well but through a slower filter unfortunatley.

KN Community Support

·
Vendor
996 Posts
They work now, but it's been sporadic since the site was first created.

Are you also working to reduce the amount of spam messages that are finding their way to the forum?

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's working for me now, although none of the smilies work, they all show a broken img logo. Same for post icons. Also, it would be nice if the spam could be reduced, could moderators by any chance delete spam threads? If threads can't be deleted easily, this site could always incorporate a trash sub forum, I've seen many forums do this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts