Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a Satin White Pearl 2014 on order. Normally I am not a fan of white cars and I planned on buying the Galaxy Blue Silica but once I was at the dealer and saw some brzs I noticed the SWP looks beautiful on this car and I liked it better than the GBS! So I ended up ordering a 2014 SWP since they didn't have a limited 2013 SWP.

My question is related to getting a clear bra installed. I was thinking of getting it with the brz because my last car ended up with lots of chips out of the paint. Is this possible to get a perfect match with the SWP finish? (clear bra normally is gloss I assume). Is there a good place I can go on the internet to get information about the different brands etc of clear bra an do some homework so I know exactly what to get when my brz arrives?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone. I am wondering how it would look with a satin wrap rather than a gloss wrap... if that would make the SWP stand out even more... or it would remove that bit of sparkle it has..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had the 3M wrap on the entire front (hood, front bumper and mirrors) of my SWP since April 2013 and, even after all this time, you can only see it if you look very closely. It has definitely made it easier to remove bugs, etc. I highly recommend doing it. Hope you enjoy your SWP as much as I have enjoyed mine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts