Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might have already been addressed but I would like to see what new ideas are out there. I am looking to invest in a cold-air intake for my '13 BRZ. I intend to take her track racing this spring, I also will be placing a rocket bunny kit on her.

What do you guys suggest for a cold-air intake? I have little experience in the after market parts area and would love to get some advice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This might have already been addressed but I would like to see what new ideas are out there. I am looking to invest in a cold-air intake for my '13 BRZ. I intend to take her track racing this spring, I also will be placing a rocket bunny kit on her.

What do you guys suggest for a cold-air intake? I have little experience in the after market parts area and would love to get some advice.

Thanks!
This company designs tests and builds the best intakes, check this link out https://www.aemintakes.com/search/aemsearch.aspx?type=all&year=2013&make=SUBARU&model=BRZ&engine=2.0L and if your ever looking for stock O.E. parts i use www.subarupartsdeals.com their o.e. parts are way cheaper than the dealers prices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts