Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have recommendations on a cold air intake for 2022 BRZ? I recently installed a new exhaust system and would like to upgrade intake.
After doing some digging, I came across a newly designed carbon fiber Cold air intake for the 2022 + BRZ from ARMASPEED. I am so excited! It looks gorgeous! I’ve already ordered and will share more information once I receive and install. I hope this helps those who are also in the market. I ordered directly from the site Armaspeed.com

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
After doing some digging, I came across a newly designed carbon fiber Cold air intake for the 2022 + BRZ from ARMASPEED. I am so excited! It looks gorgeous! I’ve already ordered and will share more information once I receive and install. I hope this helps those who are also in the market. I ordered directly from the site Armaspeed.com
I got the new cold air intake system from Armaspeed! It’s looks and sounds so good! The total install time took me personally an hour…and I have no auto experience. They provide great picture instructions. I can definitely tell a positive difference in car performance. I didn’t have any issues with check engine lights coming on and no tuning necessary. It looks like Speedindustry.com and 86speed.com are now stocking this cold air intake for $820.00. Let me tell you…it’s worth it🥰
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Automotive exterior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts