Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think the rims on the see through concept model looks similar to the BBS rims offered in the STi? Wonder if we'll get the brembo brakes from the STI as well. Maybe the suspension from the STi as well? I think Subaru will carry alot of things over from the Impreza lineup. Which is a good thing cause the Imprezas are great vehicles. But if Subaru makes this similar to a STi. Sort of like a RWD STi.. What is the price going to be?

·
Registered
7 Posts
BBS rims would be great, and certainly Subaru has a strong history of working with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the rims were made by BBS, but perhaps not "branded" BBS... just Subaru wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
BBS rims would be great, and certainly Subaru has a strong history of working with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the rims were made by BBS, but perhaps not "branded" BBS... just Subaru wheels.
on some of the Subaru BRZ/216A/086A spy shots you can see it has some wheels that look a lot like BBS wheels which I bet they are.
even the BRZ technology concept has wheels that look like your typical Subaru Impreza WRX STi wheels.

i'm almost 100% sure we will get these same wheels or something similar.

subaru brz technology concept picture

·
Registered
126 Posts
The BRZ concept uses wheels that were used on past models, including the spec c type ra, and a 17" 5x100 version found on the USDM forester XT sport among other models. They're made by Enkei and I doubt the BRZ will come with BBS's, price point will not allow it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts