Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at various posts/pics and it seems as though my Navagtion unit is quite a bit different than the ones I have seen. Not sure if Canadian spec cars are different? I also have had zero problems with the functionality of the unit. It always connects to my bluetooth phone (blackberry), and I send and recieve calls with ease. The navagation works well, and besides an update, I have no issues with it's accuracy. I have also used a standard micro SD card to put on various pictures for my start up screen, as well as over 1000 songs with tons of room left on the 16GB card. It slides right into the top left and can be taken out any time with ease to add more music etc.
My only gripes are with sound quality......very poor as a lot of people seem to have noticed as well. Surprising on a car that costs as much as it does, and when there are many new "lower end" cars out there with much better speaker systems/set-ups.
I also find it quite the "rip-off'" to come out with a factory subwoofer that we have to pay $800 + for, when again, many cars out there at lower price points. The touch screen has also worked without any glitches. Note: I have had my car for 6months and have over 10,000km's on it.
IMG-20130807-00656.jpg IMG-20130807-00657.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Didn't know this, no wonder I haven't been having the problems with it I keep reading about, yay Canadians get something better than the states for once!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts