Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replaced all other accessory bulbs on my BRZ with LED replacements. Does anyone know where to get replacement LED bulbs for the door lamps at the bottom of both doors? Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Try automationled.com .
I've changed all of the bulbs that they offer, including the door bulbs. Good products at a fair price.
Note that plastic bulb retainers on the sockets create a bit of a challnge, but can be removed and reinstalled with the new leds.

Reactions: eldo7709

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the LED for courtesy doors at PepBoys.
The problem is that they may mess with the computer. The drivers door worked while the passenger door stayed out and I had to keep it disconnected because even the factory bulb stayed on after I put it back in. My dealer ordered and redid the BIU at no cost.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I got the LED for courtesy doors at PepBoys.The problem is that they may mess with the computer. The drivers door worked while the passenger door stayed out and I had to keep it disconnected because even the factory bulb stayed on after I put it back in. My dealer ordered and redid the BIU at no cost.
Sorry to hear that.
My door LEDs from automationled.com work fine and don't seem to confuse the body computer.
I'm with you on wanting a good source for LED turn signals, fogs, and side markers.
The brake & stops are LED from the factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts