Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horrible morning today. I just noticed a small scratch on the edge of the driver's door. Nothing too bad and after reading some posts I'm going to opt for the dr color chip solution to fix.

However, I checked the passenger's door and noticed some dirt. I used my thumbnail lightly to take it off and turns out it was another small chip that snapped the paint right off. Again, an easy fix and is somewhere that isn't noticeable at all.

My question is this: are there any door edge guard for the BRZ? Or just getting a generic 3rd party a good solution. If anyone has done this already...what kind did you use?

Thank you!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dude, have you done the DR Color Chip process before? I checked out the videos and they look pretty good.

I have a chip on the front of the right rear wheel well. Looks like the front tire kicked up a stone and bam a chip.

This system looks pretty good and I'm considering it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Using Dr Color chip requires a fair amount of practice before you get good results. I first used it on my BMW 325i and it wasn't until at least the 4th or 5th attempt that it came out halfway decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts