Subaru BRZ Forum banner
3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  sportsguy83 
#1 ·
so im looking into exhaust sytems and my question is which one has reported the most gains? im really digging the nameless axleback but not sure on it just yet also are they direct bolt on or would o have to take it and get welded?

#4 · (Edited)
That was my bad!! I did not see the OP wrote about only Axleback.
donwrblue13 is absolutely correct.

On another note, Nameless posted a Dyno in their FB page (this was a longgggggg time ago) that the Axleback alone made 6 WHP. BUT, IMHO when looking into Axlebacks, buy for sound not power as most of them make about the same HP.

Edit: further discussion on Nameless, they have three variations of the Axleback. Their first design, Offset Offset mufflers and mufflerless.

Their first design is a bit louder at 3-4K RPM's when compared to the Offset Offset which is quieter. The offset/offset comes alive at 4-5K RPMs. Lastly, the mufflerless is just that, the axleback with no mufflers. That one is LOUD, nut not to obnoxious. I wouldn't recommend it for a daily driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.