Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been a long time fan of the BRZ (relatively speaking) and have been patiently waiting for everything in my life to align before getting one of my own.
Everything finally worked out and I had my reserved 2013 WR Blue Pearl BRZ limited MT purchased late yesterday!
First Impressions: Incredibly fun car to drive! Couldn't be happier with the purchase and my BRZ feels near perfect to me.

Anyway, I am excited to get more involved in the forum and wanted to say hello!

P.S. I live in the Houston area so anyone else in the area feel free to comment/email about any events or anything else.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the ownership ranks and to the forum.
These cars are indeed great fun. Enjoy!

P.S.
I'm in Austin, so let me know if you're ever in the area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I'll let ya know if I ever head that way.

You have a great looking BRZ, and I dig the Mazda fleet! They make some great cars as well. I owned a '03 Mazdaspeed Protege a few years back until it was totaled in an accident. It was a great car to drive but not nearly as agile and fun as this new BRZ!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!! I think you will really enjoy it. I have had mine for a little over a month. Glad I didn't wait for the '14 model, especially since it's release could be later into 2014! (dealer said there is still no word on it... all resources at Subaru are being dedicated to the new Outback and Crosstrek)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I've still been lovin' it, only logged ~200miles. This break-in period can't go by fast enough!
But yeah I've heard mixed things about the '14 MY could be released as early as October of this year and as late as March of next year. So who knows!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts