Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my local dealership and they had my BRZ waiting. So here is where I brag for hopefully the first amd last time. White on this car is inexplicably sexy. I was floored when I first saw. Again, pictures don't do this car justice.

I am biased by all the reviews I've read and watched over the past few months, but let me make this clear, this car is so connected to the ground and stable, I damn near don't know what to do with myself. Going from my WRX to the BRZ is unreal and I am anxious to feel comfortable in the BRZ as I am with my WRX that I've enjoyed for over 5 years now.

The wait was worth it. Heck I could wait another 6 months for this. I wouldn't know what I was missing. I am very happy with the decision and thank everyone, especially Import_Nation for providing such great info and asking so many questions. There is still much to answer, but for now I'm content as can be. I will likely be skipping breakfast.

·
Registered
193 Posts
OMG that's an awesome post! Congrats and welcome to the SWP club! I had the exact same impression when I saw my SWP...which btw I'm picking up today! :cool:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Way funner... and I haven't even been able to put it through its paces yet.
Glad to hear that coming from a WRX owner, and I know WRX's to be a ton of fun.
You really need to put your BRZ through it's paces, do it this weekend, post some pic's heck even a video! and give us a write up!

How much miles have you put on it already?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Car is definitely really planted. It's a characteristic that you can only feel when you drive the car. Compared to the WRX, no comparison for steering and road feel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts