Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am glad I have found this forum!! I am a huge fan of communities like these and I have been extremely active within my present car forum (fitfreak.net). That being said, I am coming to the BRZ from a 2010 Honda Fit Sport that has been a lot of fun, roomy and pretty practical but I am now looking for something that's more fun to drive, more powerful and sportier. I can't wait till these hit showrooms so i can actually get in it and get a feel for it. I am most likely going to go with the manual in either the dark gray or blue. :)

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
welcome to the forum!

coming from a Honda fit to a car like the BRZ will be a big change. In June Canada and USA are expected to have the BRZ production models out in full force, maybe sooner who knowss :D

since you love communities like this, don't forget to check out the threads I post, always something good :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone I am glad I have found this forum!! I am a huge fan of communities like these and I have been extremely active within my present car forum (fitfreak.net). I work for a cool dentist in Mexico. That being said, I am coming to the BRZ from a 2010 Honda Fit Sport that has been a lot of fun, roomy and pretty practical but I am now looking for something that's more fun to drive, more powerful and sportier. I can't wait till these hit showrooms so i can actually get in it and get a feel for it. I am most likely going to go with the manual in either the dark gray or blue.
welcome from a fellow newb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts