Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My brother works at a dealership in Pittsburgh PA and he just called me and said my invoice is in and hes bringing it home later. Got the hookup from him because im getting it at invoice price and its the first brz coming in the area. Getting the limited WR blue and Ill post some pics hopefully Tuesday. THANK GOD WAS TIRED OF WAITING!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea like 24 and a few hundred...gonna put down like 10,000 and finance for like 48 months. Not sure what my APR will be yet but it should be pretty good cause my FICO is like 780

·
Registered
103 Posts
Invoice on the limited is $26,112 without the destination/delivery charge....if you got it for $24ish then you got under invoice....so they made no money on it at all??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
407 Posts
Invoice on the limited is $26,112 without the destination/delivery charge....if you got it for $24ish then you got under invoice....so they made no money on it at all??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Something smells fishy here. I doubt he got it for $2K under invoice.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Unless he had a trade-in and they shorted him $2k less on it's value to make up the difference. It's not the deal you get that makes you purchase a car. It's the deal you think you're getting. This holds true in most sales jobs.

Something smells fishy here. I doubt he got it for $2K under invoice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I call shenanigans. No dealership owner /GM will sell this car for invoice / no money, not yet. Maybe a wrx or sti you get at invoice... Unless you get shorted on the trade by a couple $k's. Or you got some lewd pics of the owner with another woman (or man).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Why does nobody believe this guy? You would have to be some kind of ******* to make up a thread like this. If his brother is a top sales man or manager I'm sure he has some pull and the owner will want to help him. Car dealers in general are known for slightly shady dealings to help eachother out. I just can't believe the brother is giving it to him and not buying it himself!
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Why does nobody believe this guy? You would have to be some kind of ******* to make up a thread like this. If his brother is a top sales man or manager I'm sure he has some pull and the owner will want to help him. Car dealers in general are known for slightly shady dealings to help eachother out. I just can't believe the brother is giving it to him and not buying it himself!
Congrats!!!
It's not that we don't believe he got a deal, but he said he paid invoice yet what he is claiming he paid is not the invoice cost. Sounds like he could be trying to make us jealous.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea im wasting my time coming on here telling lies...exactly what im doing...thanks boxeRZ.. I havnt had to pay a dime yet because again my brother works there and yes im getting it for 25,097. Its called family discount they give to their salesman and their close family. Picking it up thursday, dont hate...appreciate

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im sorry i didnt order the limited i meant the premium...not getting the leather/fog lights....typed the wrong thing...Getting WR blue premium manual trans. I just typed limited over premium because limited sounds like it would be the one that has less accessories.lol....sorry for the confusion. No wonder so many of you doubted me :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Invoice price is what dealer pays for it? Yeah, no. they gotta make money on the deal, or they wouldn't even sell it for that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
invoice is 24 for base unknown for the optioned model.
they still get money from the manufacture. My buddy got a new sti for 1400 under invoice. Also its well known is sti community you can get sti for under invoice. Tough to get jnvoice on brz but honest dealer will give ya 500 up that . Is if you newbs stop paying over msrp to have ur car 3 mo early.

·
Registered
407 Posts
im sorry i didnt order the limited i meant the premium...not getting the leather/fog lights....typed the wrong thing...Getting WR blue premium manual trans. I just typed limited over premium because limited sounds like it would be the one that has less accessories.lol....sorry for the confusion. No wonder so many of you doubted me :(
Haha, there you go, that sounds much better ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts