Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Thinking about how to start changing parts for BRZ little by little I thought I would get a white LED kit for the BRZ, and I ordered the kit (interior + license plate LED replacement kit) for $27.

The payment method was through the PayPal (using Credit Card) and the order was placed on August 4th, 2013 (Sunday).

I was told that I would get an email once the items are shipped but I have so far never gotten any emails about items being shipped or a response to the inquiry I sent during the last weekday about when my order would be shipped.

I tried to contact the Automation Lighting before but they never picked up a call (looks like the number is for an individual) and I left a voice message today.

Has anyone had any experience with this Automation Lighting?

If I don't get my inquiry or voice message answered today or by tomorrow, I will cancel the order and give them what they deserve.

And in case if the owner of Automation Lighting is on a vacation, s/he should have at least thrown out a notice about how it will take some time as s/he will be away or something you know what I mean?

I can't stand this kind of business.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I personally haven't used automationled, but if you have to cancel your order I would suggest Diode Dynamics. I have placed two orders through them and have recieved excellent service on any and all questions I had, and I have been happy with how the lights have performed so far! And the orders were shipped same day or the day after and I recieved the lights before the end of the week. Good luck with your order!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I personally haven't used automationled, but if you have to cancel your order I would suggest Diode Dynamics. I have placed two orders through them and have recieved excellent service on any and all questions I had, and I have been happy with how the lights have performed so far! And the orders were shipped same day or the day after and I recieved the lights before the end of the week. Good luck with your order!
Husker,

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Diode Dynamics actually so with your recommendation I will place an order from them now even before I cancel the original order on Automation LED.

Thanks for your attention again and enjoy your brz! hehe :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Husker,

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Diode Dynamics actually so with your recommendation I will place an order from them now even before I cancel the original order on Automation LED.

Thanks for your attention again and enjoy your brz! hehe :D
Fx35s,

You are welcome. Thank you I am, I've had it 3 weeks now and I love driving it soo much!:D Enjoy your LED lights, they make the car look that much sweeter IMO!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fx35s,

You are welcome. Thank you I am, I've had it 3 weeks now and I love driving it soo much!:D Enjoy your LED lights, they make the car look that much sweeter IMO!
I just ordered a stage 2 dome light, a stage 2 license plate light, and a stage 3 trunk light all together! :D

I, too had the BRZ for little over a week now and love driving it so much. (First manual, too hahah)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks,

Thinking about how to start changing parts for BRZ little by little I thought I would get a white LED kit for the BRZ, and I ordered the kit (interior + license plate LED replacement kit) for $27.

The payment method was through the PayPal (using Credit Card) and the order was placed on August 4th, 2013 (Sunday).

I was told that I would get an email once the items are shipped but I have so far never gotten any emails about items being shipped or a response to the inquiry I sent during the last weekday about when my order would be shipped.

I tried to contact the Automation Lighting before but they never picked up a call (looks like the number is for an individual) and I left a voice message today.

Has anyone had any experience with this Automation Lighting?

If I don't get my inquiry or voice message answered today or by tomorrow, I will cancel the order and give them what they deserve.

And in case if the owner of Automation Lighting is on a vacation, s/he should have at least thrown out a notice about how it will take some time as s/he will be away or something you know what I mean?

I can't stand this kind of business.
I purchased a LED package from AutomationLED on the 24th of April 2014 (Order # AB-1525) for my '12 EXL V6 Coupe. Unfortunately my order hasnt shipped yet, they are not responding to my emails, phone calls, texts and whatsapp messages.

Please beware of purchasing from their website since they're a bunch of crooks, who's going to give me back my $69.00?? What legal options do I have?

utterly frustrated.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've not dealt with this company; but with all unsatisfactory transactions you can contact your credit card issuer or PayPal [depending on the method of payment you used] and then work through their dispute process. You should get your money refunded shortly thereafter.

I second the poster who has had GREAT experiences with Diode Dynamics. Great products, customer service, and reasonable prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts