Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an appointment Friday to put in my order (refundable deposit!). My only concern is the headroom... I'm 6'4" and barely fit in my 2002 Accord EX. It's got a moonroof, so I assume I'm losing an inch or two there. With the BRZ's hardtop, I'm hoping I'll have enough room so my hair doesn't brush the ceiling. Any tall guys had a chance to test the driver's seat for headroom? I've heard it'll accommodate anyone up to 6'4", but should I believe it?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have heard the same thing from tall people. I'm 5'6" btw. When I first sat in it I felt like I would need a cushion since it was all the way down. Then I figured out how to raise it lol. I raised it all the way up and it was perfect for me with some room left. I think you will be ok.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm just shy of 6' 4". I went to check out a demo BRZ that was making the rounds at the dealers last month. Had to put the seat all the way back, but had plenty of legroom. Headroom was not an issue at all

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm 6'6" and I fit fine. Granted, everyone is a little different. I was happy to find that the BRZ is very comfortable for me. I won't be wearing any tall hats in it, though. As long as you don't plan on anyone sitting behind you, I think you'll be fine.

Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good nice to know that someone that is 6'6" fits. I am just a hair over 6'6" and still haven't sat in one yet. I should take delivery early July and it will be nice to know that i wont be disappointed about the fit.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm 6'6" and I fit fine. Granted, everyone is a little different. I was happy to find that the BRZ is very comfortable for me. I won't be wearing any tall hats in it, though. As long as you don't plan on anyone sitting behind you, I think you'll be fine.

Dan
Lol, your seat is going to be making a permanent dent in the seats behind you bc it will scrunch it! That is tall for a small car man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts