Subaru BRZ Forum banner

Hello everyone!

Tags
brz subaru
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  JERZJDM1010 
#1 ·
Searching the web for some up to date info on the BRZ and I stumbled upon this site. It looks like I will finally be one of the "original" members of a forum finally! haha Looking forward to the release. Once I see one in person, I will decide if I want to trade in my '11 WRX for one. Who knows? lol In person, everything looks different. The renderings look like they have stayed fairly true to Subaru's design philosophy, so that would be what I would be most tempted to buy. Ya never know though. Thanks for having me as a part of the group! Best to everyone.

Joey

#2 ·
welcome....

I found this forum the same way you did, seems to be the only good source for BRZ information. The WRX is nice but if you don't have a winter car already, maybe you can keep the WRX for winter and BRZ for summer?

So far, the BRZ renderings look good, but Wednesday we will finally get to see what the real life BRZ concept looks like!

Have you seen the BRZ STi rendering?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.