Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current DD is a 12' Elantra Limited, previous car was an Autocross setup 07' Acura Tl Type S 6MT ( sold due to mileage and needed something different). I was in search of a lightweight RWD sports coupe...and the BRZ offers just that! I have all intentions on purchasing a BRZ with hopes to get back into AutoX and have something fun to drive again.
Living in Central Mass and I am an Automotive Technology Instructor( ASE L1), formerly working at Acura as a technician.

Anyone else from the Mass Area?

·
Registered
762 Posts
welcome to the forum!

I always loved the TL Type S, always wanted one in black with a black exterior. I bet you had a lot of fun doing autocross in it. Any pictures of your TL from it's autocross days?

The BRZ shouldn't be a car that will disappoint, I believe it will be the next ultimate sports car around. Glad to have you on this forum, since your an automotive technology instructor i bet you can help answer some questions on here or at least give your opinion.

I'm from New York

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
welcome,

Also in for pic's of your TL.
2012 Hyundai Elantra as a DD = win....Hyundai really improved on their vehicles over the years, how are you liking the Elantra? haven't heard much bad things about them. Are you going to get the BRZ as soon as it's available or will you be waiting a bit till the bugs get worked out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts