Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello! Just put my deposit down on a '23 Limited WR Blue (expected arrival is Dec). So excited! Glad I found a dealership here with no markups or added fees so it's going to be 32~ shipped before taxes, and estimated 34.7 out the door.

I drove a 370z for the longest time, and was hyped when I saw the new Z but man don't think the newer one is worth the price it's going for. So looking forward to building out my new BRZ馃榿

Read Only
Just wanted to say hello! Just put my deposit down on a '23 Limited WR Blue (expected arrival is Dec). So excited! Glad I found a dealership here with no markups or added fees so it's going to be 32~ shipped before taxes, and estimated 34.7 out the door.

I drove a 370z for the longest time, and was hyped when I saw the new Z but man don't think the newer one is worth the price it's going for. So looking forward to building out my new BRZ馃榿

I had to get mine shipped into Texas from Arizona鈥imilar numbers鈥.BEST CAR DECISION I HAVE AND PROBABLY WILL EVER MAKE鈥
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Best of luck to ya! Wish I knew where all the other owners were meeting up at鈥鈥檓 in the Spring/Woodlands area鈥

1 - 3 of 3 Posts