Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am a new member on the BRZ forum.

My name is Rienk van der Ploeg, 15 years old and i live in the Netherlands.
My Dad is Subaru dealer in Kollumerzwaag, we are one of the oldest dealers of the Netherlands.
Sow i love Subaru very much and we have always had a Subaru, mostly the WRX-versions of the Impreza, Now we have an my08 Impreza WRX and we have an Subaru SVX (In our country very special, one of the 36 SVX's.) Were very proud of it.
And my brother has an Impreza (GC) Turbo in the color Steelblue (Stars 25 version, 120 in the netherlands)
And I am very excited about the BRZ.

I hope that you can understand my English, its not very good.

Rienk van der Ploeg

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome Rienk

Your English is ok, enough for me to understand it!
Since your Dad owns a Subaru dealership, have you guys heard anything about the Subaru BRZ? Is the Netherlands getting the BRZ?

Post pictures of your Subi's mainly the GC since im a big GC fan :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the BRZ is coming to the Netherlands in the end of april.

I follow all the news about Subaru and The BRZ.

And the pictures wel be posted as soon as posible XD

Rienk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The BRZ comes in that period of the year. Also the XV was earlier to us in december and in the rest of europa in january of ferbruary.

And in the netherlands we have a lot of Impreza´s but also Forester and Legacy-outbacks. Of the impreza are very much turbo models. We like it. We have also a Subaru Club here, http://www.subaruclub.nl/forum/index.php .

Rienk

·
Registered
272 Posts
The BRZ comes in that period of the year. Also the XV was earlier to us in december and in the rest of europa in january of ferbruary.

And in the netherlands we have a lot of Impreza´s but also Forester and Legacy-outbacks. Of the impreza are very much turbo models. We like it. We have also a Subaru Club here, http://www.subaruclub.nl/forum/index.php .

Rienk
I will be expecting the BRZ around that time, hopefully no delays. That forum looks pretty big, nice member base their. How often do you guys have meets? any pic's?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pictures come as soon as posible.
We have a lot of meetings in our country. Under the topic Meetings/komende evenementen, there is al lot of information over our meetings. And there is a topic about Na kletsen, Then they are looking back with memories on that day and there wil be many pictures of the meetings.

Rienk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ouu i like em esp the GC and the SVX, ive always been a huge fan of the SVX, bu too bad here in north america they weren't really anything special...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the positive reactions. We bought our SVX in summer 2010. And now is our SVX one of the cleanest of our country. He´s from 1994 with 90000 KM driven. He stays in the Showroom between all the new Subaru´s, and in the summer he come out, to go to carshows etc.
And the customers don´t know what sort of car it is. They like´m.

I can´t also wait untill the BRZ is added to our collection of Subaru´s.

And we have also a Subaru Leone from 1988 (1.6dl sedan, silver) it is a restoration project. These one has only 110.000 KM driven.

Rienk

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks for the positive reactions. We bought our SVX in summer 2010. And now is our SVX one of the cleanest of our country. He´s from 1994 with 90000 KM driven. He stays in the Showroom between all the new Subaru´s, and in the summer he come out, to go to carshows etc.
And the customers don´t know what sort of car it is. They like´m.

I can´t also wait untill the BRZ is added to our collection of Subaru´s.

And we have also a Subaru Leone from 1988 (1.6dl sedan, silver) it is a restoration project. These one has only 110.000 KM driven.

Rienk
Very nice SVX, i think they look great but I just can't see myself driving one.

I understand your customers confusion when they see it, it's not your typical car you see all the time, somewhat of a rare gem. My first time seeing it i was confused lol. Any plans to modify it or just keeping it factory form?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our SVX will not be modified or something, maybe some other rims but thats not for sure.
We keep our SVX standard, he looks good now.

Greatz,
Rienk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts