Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For my forum members that have placed their 2016 BRZ Custom Order with me, enjoy meeting new people who have also placed an order!

Here you can talk about what you ordered, meets and mods!

Everyone's state and trim is after their name.

Congratulations, thank you so much and most of all, enjoy the wait!

*We are happy to pick you up at the airport (Colo Springs or DIA) Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm if you decide to fly in and pickup your new ride. Please be sure to wait until your new car arrives to Heuberger before booking your flight.*

Haven't placed an order yet? Check these out:

Heuberger Motors Quote Request Thread
Heuberger Motors Customer FAQ

FORUM ORDERS:
1. ShootinPutin (WA) 2016 BRZ Limited
2. subiesis (MT) 2016 BRZ Limited
3. Mann Engineering (CA) 2016 BRZ Limited

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New for the 2016 BRZ… and standard on all models… is a Rear Vision Camera and the SUBARU STARLINK™
6.2" MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM featuring:
• AM/FM Stereo HD Radio® w/ Single-Disc CD Player with MP3/WMA/CRR/RW File Capability
• Single Touch Gesture, High Resolution 6.2” LCD Display Screen
• Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
2016 Subaru BRZ, BRZ Series.HyperBlue & WRX STI Series.HyperBlue 2
• Bluetooth® Audio Streaming Connectivity
• Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone Connectivity
• iPod® Control Capability
• iTunes® Tagging Capability
• SiriusXM® All Access Radio (Subscription Required)
• Smartphone Integration: AHA™, Pandora®
• STARLINK Cloud Applications: Calendar, iHeart® Radio, Stitcher™, Music Player, News, Weather
That’s not all. The SUBARU STARLINK ™6.2" MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM is combined with an easy to use USB
Port, a 3.5mm Auxiliary Input Jack, 8 Speakers and a Roof Mounted Audio & Satellite Antenna to deliver a
high quality owner experience with the latest in Subaru audio technology.
In addition, BRZ Limited models are upgraded with knee pads on the lower door trim panels and center
console.

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEUBERGER SUBARU INTERNET FORUMS IS HAVING A CONTEST!
WIN A COBB TUNING ACCESSPORT V3 FOR YOUR CAR!

We wanted to have an awesome welcome contest for our newest Facebook followers. If you haven't joined us on Facebook, head over to https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums, like the page, then click the link to enter! Good luck! ~january

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you like free stuff? Join me on our Heuberger Subaru Internet Forums Facebook Page! I do contests where you can win free stuff like Cobb Access Ports, Kota Longboards, bags of shwags, tix to stuff, etc...seriously. Get over there and get free things and post pics of your Subaru, check out our events that we sponsor, click the links that I post, ya know...general facebooky type things. https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums

~january

1 - 5 of 5 Posts