Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiroyuki Hasegawa (Head of HKS) takes the D1GP Toyota 86 drifting performing some technical drifts. No english spoken in the video, but watching the video should be enough!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
This is the same video where they dynoed the car and got 170rwhp. It has since been taken down and redone to remove the dyno sheet part of the video. Damn Subaru/Toyota...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Man they had 1 month to build the car 170whp i dont blame them to be honest they really didnt have that much time to build a derivable turbo car, im sure the tune on the car is shit though.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
No tune. Just brakes, suspension, exhaust

Here is the english subtitled version

He gives alot of good input on the car. Its worth the watch

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man they had 1 month to build the car 170whp i dont blame them to be honest they really didnt have that much time to build a derivable turbo car, im sure the tune on the car is shit though.
It would be hard to build a proper turbo kit for the drift car, going without turbo for now was probably the best option to prevent anything bad like breaking down at the track in front of the crowd!

I'm sure HKS and a few others are working on a turbo kit at the moment since they all got their Toyota 86's

No tune. Just brakes, suspension, exhaust

Here is the english subtitled version

He gives alot of good input on the car. Its worth the watch
I don't see any English subtitles. Surprisingly even with just exhaust, suspension and brakes it drifts pretty well. Can't wait for turbo to go in.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Click the closed Caption button then you sell see subtiles on and off.

They are all working on it Just the Forumla D Car Cheated by dropping in an EJ25 with re worked manifolds!

tanguchi does make a great comment about the car how it is very honest and when you drive it is exactly what you want it to be,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts