Subaru BRZ Forum banner

What are you planning to do with your BRZ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
If it was on the poll i'd vote for. "drive it like I stole it" :D

But really.... It's going to be my daily driver and weekend track warrior, and a little bit of show on the side. I plan to have 17's or 18's for the track and 19's on low pro's for cruising around, car meets, car shows, etc.

What about you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think "drive it like I stole it" is a given, haha. Maybe more so for those that do visit the track. It'd be more of less the same for me. Track and cruise but I'll probably keep my car now for daily :p. I was really close of getting a s2k so I don't have to worry about crashing my daily and be car-less. Looks like the BRZ will suffice + more!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I think "drive it like I stole it" is a given, haha. Maybe more so for those that do visit the track.
Very True!

It'd be more of less the same for me. Track and cruise but I'll probably keep my car now for daily :p. I was really close of getting a s2k so I don't have to worry about crashing my daily and be car-less. Looks like the BRZ will suffice + more!
S2K's are pretty nice, I see AP1 S2000's going for cheap, DIRT CHEAP! Which makes it really tempting to get one but what am i going to do with 2 cars that have the same layout. As long as your daily is fun enough. What do you drive for a daily? Please tell me it's a subi :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
i voted, show car.

never been on a race track in my life, and im one of those guys that buy cars made to go fast and just go hellaflush on it haha, some people hate me for it but i like it.
maybe i will consider going for a track setup later on but for now, my BRZ will be more of a show car.

once warranty is up....... there's no telling what i'll do to it.

HellaFlush... YEEEEEAHHHH

·
Registered
187 Posts
daily + track events on weekends for me.

to poster above HF is cool but how functional is that, i think it would defeat the purpose of owning a performance focused vehicle, why not buy a lexus or benz if you want to just cruise?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very True!

S2K's are pretty nice, I see AP1 S2000's going for cheap, DIRT CHEAP! Which makes it really tempting to get one but what am i going to do with 2 cars that have the same layout. As long as your daily is fun enough. What do you drive for a daily? Please tell me it's a subi :D
I have an Infiniti G37S for daily and occasional track. I'd be new to Subi :). One of my roommates in the past had an stage 2 STi. That thing pulled pretty hard.

i voted, show car.

never been on a race track in my life, and im one of those guys that buy cars made to go fast and just go hellaflush on it haha, some people hate me for it but i like it.
maybe i will consider going for a track setup later on but for now, my BRZ will be more of a show car.

once warranty is up....... there's no telling what i'll do to it.

HellaFlush... YEEEEEAHHHH

What kind of wheels do you have planned?

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is a great topic and something I was going to ask in a new thread. How will you drive your BRZ once you get it?

If I get one, I'll drive it to work occasionally but on weekends make the most of the awesome mountain roads that exist all around here. I've ridden up most of them on my bicycle (not an appropriate confession on a forum like this, but who cares?!) and would love to fang up and down them in a car that was built for curved roads. There are no traffic police up in the hills, either. :p Never been on a racetrack and am not interested in modifying it, but I would like to learn how to drift, that looks fun.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I will drive it on weekends, occasionally to work. And to every track and autoX event I can attend.

BECAUSE RACE CAR

·
Registered
77 Posts
I voted "making it into a show car" but I lied. It will be my weekend car, could also become my DD if it has enough low end torque to weave thru traffic. I will keep it stock except for wheels, tint, and sub-woofer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts