Adjustable toe arms
Perrin front and rear sway bars
Perrin rear end links
Cipher harness bar
RJs 5 point racing harnesses

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
Looks good! Do you know if it passes emissions without having to change the Tune?
Having an aftermarket tune won't affect the emission test. Should be good to go if there is no codes and emission system is complete with catalytic converter and muffler, depending in which state you live in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good! Do you know if it passes emissions without having to change the Tune?
It doesn't show any codes after the tune. I was a little concerned but it just went through emissions in Arizona with no problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In Georgia, they are a little more strict. I did a e85 tune and have JDL unequal length header, catback exhaust, and a flex fuel kit. I have to unplug the flex fuel kit and then re-tune with a e85 only tune to get the car to pass emissions. So just wondering about your setup. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought my flex fuel kit from Delicious Tuning which was engineered for the Edelbrock supercharger. It came with a high volume fuel pump and bigger injectors plus the tune. Arizona just does a OBD II test on newer vehicles so far. I have a hand held code scanner that doesn't show any codes and a Launch 431 tool that looks at almost everything. I don't know what they might detect with an exhaust gas analyzer. I do get a odor of french fries when it's running.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It just passed Arizona emissions still running E85 and not changing the tune. So far Az only does a OBD and gas cap pressure test

1 - 15 of 15 Posts