Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is healing121 and I'm new. Recently purchase a 2015 BRZ and learning as much as I can.
My BRZ was super charged prior to me purchasing it. I will be replacing the drive-belt. I need a belt that can take a lot of heat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm truly new and want to keep the car running properly. The drive belt and the drive pulley need to be replaced.
This 2015 BRZ was supercharged in Pa. Don't know anyone in the Southfield, Michigan area that works on this type of vehicle and hsve proper knowledge. I will not beracing the car but would mlm like to keep it supercharged

·
Super Moderator
39 Posts
Hopefully we can bring this forum back to life with active members! Oh I see, you bought it supercharged! Thought it was put back to stock before you purchased it. It was most likely tuned using EcuTek. You should use that website and maybe find a mechanic close-by to check if it was properly tuned. Any history on the vehicle?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a pretty good history. It is still tuned, E-85 and runs very well. The belt just started to go and the belt has never been replaced.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It looks a bit beat up. These were the ones with the tune that was on when I purchase about a month ago

1 - 13 of 13 Posts